Oops. It looks as if we must cancel our outdoor meeting.

For a number of reasons–mostly because it looks as if Triangle Park will be otherwise occupied on this coming Thursday evening–we must cancel our outdoor get-together on May 26. We are sorry to be doing this.

We will, however, hold our next meeting as planned on Tuesday evening, June 14, 7 – 8:30 p.m., at Central Market North.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s